Registration and Fees
Registration Fees and discounts
- The Conference registration fee (for non-School participants) is 400.00 euros
- The Conference registration fee for Conference Speakers/Discussants and postgraduate students (who are not in full-time employment) is 250.00 euros, which is about the marginal cost for participation in the Conference
- CRESSE Summer School, Lawyers’ Course & CRESSE Executive Programme (CALEP) students can register in the Conference free of charge
Registration fees cover participation in the Conference, the Conference bags with the articles that will be presented, participation to the coffee breaks, the (three) Conference lunches as well as participation in the Conference dinner.
Participation in the Conference dinner
Conference participants can be accompanied by one person to the Conference Dinner for free when their registration fee is 400€. For a third person to participate in the conference dinner the cost is 50€.
If your registration fee is 250€, all the additional people who might join you at the conference dinner, will be charged 50€ each.
Any conference participants for whom the registration fee is waived can be accompanied by one person to the Conference Dinner for free. For a third person to participate in the conference dinner the cost is 50€.
We accept payments with credit cards and Bank Transfer.
– For a payment with credit card, a payment link will be sent to you after request from the School Secretariat. Please note that when card charges are incurred these will be added to the fees. You will be informed about these charges by the School Secretariat.
– For a payment with bank transfer, please find below the Bank Account Details:
Account Holder: KOPES
Bank Name: ALPHA BANK
Address: 164, Lavriou Av., P.C. 153 54, Glyka Nera, Attica, Greece
Account No.: 267002330000370
The amount transferred must be the total cost of fees net of any bank transfer expenses and must indicate the name of the participant.
Payment is necessary to guarantee your place in CRESSE Conference.
- The organization will return the fees (minus 250 € administration charge) when registration is cancelled 60 or more days before the commencement of the School.
- Seventy five per cent (75%) of the fees paid will be returned when registration is cancelled between 59 and 40 days before the commencement of the School.
- Fifty per cent (50%) of the fees paid will be returned when registration is cancelled from 39 to 20 days before the commencement of the School.
- There will be no return of fees for cancellations 19 – 0 days before the commencement of the School.
Note for those requiring Visa to enter Greece:
In case you need a visa to travel to Greece, we recommend applying for your VISA at least 2 months before your travel date